Questions? Comments?

Feel free to contact me at Phyllis.Bleau@gmail.com .

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Zinnia Pot


Zinnia Pot


Here's my latest, straight from the easel, called Zinnia Pot. Calls back lots of memories for me, when we used to have zinnias in our garden up in Barrington, Illinois. They are one of my favorites because they come in almost every color of the rainbow. So cheerful and easy to grow! Yellow and pink are, of course, my favorites. This is an oil painting on 1.5" Gallery wrap 10"x10" canvas. Great for a bedroom, kitchen, sunroom, or any place that needs a dash of happy, mixed-bouquet, spring and summer colors! $100.00 with free shipping in the U.S.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you've become the painter you always needed to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you've become the painter you always needed to be.

    ReplyDelete