Questions? Comments?

Feel free to contact me at Phyllis.Bleau@gmail.com .

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Angel Spice Cattleya Orchid Watercolor



















Angel Spice Cattleya 

Here is an 8"x 8" watercolor, created with professional grade paints, on a cradled Aquabord panel that  I finished yesterday.  I got a chance to use one of my favorite colors, quinacridone coral, as well as lots of opera pink and quinacridone magenta.  An ethereal yet spicy-colored orchid, to warm up the coldest day!  This is a varnished water color, which means it has been protected with varnish and will not need a frame.  The cradled panel is 2" deep with varnished wood sides and is wired and ready to hang, or to display on a table or shelf.  Available for $65.00 with free shipping.  Simply e-mail me at Phyllis.Bleau@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment