Questions? Comments?

Feel free to contact me at Phyllis.Bleau@gmail.com .

Thursday, June 11, 2015

West Virginia Bouqet May 2015


West Virginia Bouquet


Here is a 20"x 20" acrylic, created with professional grade paints, on a 1.5" cradled cotton canvas panel that I did in mid-May of this year.  It is a very happy picture, with lots of bright, sunny colors and a buoyant attitude.  I painted this beautiful bouquet while visiting my sister, Pamela Gatens, in West Virginia.  She is a well-known artist up there and often exhibits her work at the Greenbrier Hotel in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia, where she also does frequent painting demonstrations. We had a great time painting together, comparing notes, and she gave me some great ideas for more acrylic subjects this summer.  This one is available for $300.00 with free shipping.  Simply e-mail me at Phyllis.Bleau@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment